**TRIGGER WARNING** This episode covers sensitive subject matter and is not suitable for all listeners. If this topic could be a trigger for you, listen to this episode with a friend, a sibling, a loved one or a parent so you can talk about any emotions that come up for you. The contents of this episode are not intended to replace therapy and should not be taken as such. If you need immediate help, please call the crisis hotline listed below in our resources.
It’s the final episode of 2021, and I’m flipping the mic and closing out the year with an interview done by my podcast producer, Simona, who interviews me as I talk about my passion, purpose and the ‘why’ I launched the L.E.A.P podcast.
I wanted to share this episode with you because the podcast is an extension of my mission here. Young people are changing the world every day, and I’m honored to have the opportunity to share their stories on this platform.
In this conversation, we talk about how and why the show was created, the behind the scenes of some of our guest interviews, what I have learned the most about our younger generation through my interview with them, and so much more.
Listen in as we talk about:
- My journey, the passing of my brother, and how it led to the creation of this podcast
- How I’m able to take off my therapist hat and just listen to these heartbreaking and inspirational stories
- What has stood out the most to me from these interviews
- The impact these young people are making and why it’s important to listen to their stories
- My perspective on why people look to external sources for validation and filling their pain
- The most memorable things I have learned from hearing these stories from our courageous guests
Connect with Susan
Connect with Simona here: