**TRIGGER WARNING** This episode covers sensitive subject matter and is not suitable for all listeners. If this topic could be a trigger for you, listen to this episode with a friend, a sibling, a loved one or a parent so you can talk about any emotions that come up for you. The contents of this episode are not intended to replace therapy and should not be taken as such. If you need immediate help, please call the crisis hotline listed below in our resources.
In this episode, I sit down with two of my dear friends, Julie Brown and Yvon Stokkink, that I met during my grief journey after my brother’s passing.
Julie Brown is the author and creator of the literary composition; The Brownstone Series. As an intuitively-born writer, Julie is a promising new author on the horizon. She is writing novels that inspire and also expand your awareness on the responsibilities of love and the nature of loss.
Yvon Stokkink is an Energy Alignment Coach and she helps womxn dealing with chronic health issues get their energy in alignment with who they really are, so they can come home to themselves and create a life beyond limits from the inside out.
We talk about how we all experienced our own grief differently after the loss of our loved ones.
Listen in as we talk about:
- How grief and loss have impacted both Yvon and Julie
- Living in a heightened state once trauma happens
- How to process the trauma experienced through loss
- Why we can’t compare our grief
- How Yvon and Julie are moving toward their wholeness
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Rock On: Mining for Joy in the Deep River of Sibling Grief by Susan E. Casey
- The Brownstone Series by Julie Brown
Connect with Yvon here:
Connect with Julie here:
Connect with Susan