In this episode, Caroline Baird joins me to share her grief and loss journey after losing her father, going through a painful and unexpected divorce, and getting diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.
As you will hear in this conversation, Caroline hit a breaking point as these three big life events collided. She talks about how she found hope, inspiration, and positivity through energy healing modalities and getting in tune with herself.
After 20+ years of working in Human Resources, Caroline is blending her coaching expertise and healing modalities to help people live their most authentic life. She is a Leadership Mentor and Life Transformation Coach.
**TRIGGER WARNING** This episode covers sensitive subject matter and is not suitable for all listeners. If this topic could be a trigger for you, listen to this episode with a friend, a sibling, a loved one or a parent so you can talk about any emotions that come up for you. The contents of this episode are not intended to replace therapy and should not be taken as such. If you need immediate help, please call the crisis hotline listed below in our resources.
Listen in as we talk about:
- [1:40] The two moments that shifted Caroline’s life
- [3:30] How her father was her rock during an unimaginable point in her life
- [8:30] How Caroline coped with losing her father during COVID, her looming divorce, and the potential forced sale of her home
- [10:10] Tangible steps to dig yourself out of the depths of grief and despair
- [19:30] Managing anger and fear that comes along with grief
- [23:00] Choosing to take a leave of absence from work and eventually leaving corporate
- [33:30] Shifting her business into coaching and energy work
- [40:50] What self-love looks like for Caroline
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Caroline here:
Connect with Susan